Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What just happened?

  one time receiving Belmont and no longer getting any help OK, resided in our home for 7 years. I have never ever been treated this way before, in such an unfair way. For the past few months of receiving Belmont never a problem until now. It was not to long after maybe a few months after, that I was approached by the landlord and stated that he feels as if his place is to small for me, lol. I was shocked, really. I then had a knock at the door, it was his brother, Hi I said hello I ask may I help you,he hands me a paper that reads please vacate the premises at??? Clinton street on or before the 30th of July? WOW,WHAT,WHO,WHEN AND WHERE oh yes how? I cried I have been here for many years with 2 small children. I have no where to go, I said, I asked him, sir why am I being told to move, and pick up and start all over ?. He chuckled and replied well its my brother and my brothers house, lol he can do that. What could I say? What can I do. He leaves and returns about 2 hours later and starts silver taping a letter to my front door, that reads the same message as in the letter as before. Please VACATE THE PREMISES! I know I was in a lease, when I was getting help with rent from Belmont, but after that was all said and done what happens to my lease I had and always had? I cry  often about this and I am disabled, I do not drive. I feel like I am only being asked to leave because of Belmont. Ever sense I no longer receive the help and truthfully my rent is paid up to date, well then why? I keep a clean home my children are very well mannered and behaved. I do not take drugs nor do I drink alcohol. I am a very quiet and caring person, I bother no one. Why this is happening to us, what can I do, if anything. I can not pick up and start my life all over with in 30 days, I need a great school for my babies and a safe neighborhood to raise them in. I need to find shopping centers close by and bus routes.It just don't seem possible, I have God in our lives but I am only human and can not work wonders ,yes God can, I mean, he is always  wonderful to my family and I and I know he always will. Its the things that he expects  from us period,. Like figuring things out for our self's. I feel lost and confused. I ask for some help and advice. If anyone has gone through or going through what I am, please lets fight for our rights!no ! Together, why should anything be any different? Whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong? I am stressed and have no idea on what to do, lets stick together and make life far as possible for everyone. but for the people who do the things that make life hard for others, well just not fare for anyone to treat you like you have done wrong. Thanks you! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment